This recipe is awesome but it can be altered to meet your personal preferences. It's typically vegetable based, but I altered it to make it more balanced.
Get your homemade pepper sauce to add to this dish by clicking the image below:
Click below to order garlic powder:
- Helps to control high blood pressure
- Helps to reduce bad cholesterol
- Adds to taste of meals
Click below to get your cilantro:
- High vitamin k
- Helps to control obesity
Sada roti from previous recipe
1 large eggplant
2 oz cheese
1-2 tbsp. pepper sauce
1 garlic clove/1 tsp. garlic powder
2 tbsp. cilantro
sprinkle salt or black pepper (optional)
1) Pre-set oven at 350 degrees. Prepare the vegetables. Wash and slice eggplant, peel carrots and slice and wash tomatoes and slice.
2) Spray oil in a baking tray, stay layering eggplant, carrots, tomato and continue until all vegetables are used out.
3) Sprinkle all seasonings on top.
4) Grate cheese and sprinkle on top. Bake for 15-20 minutes until the top is a little crispy brown.
5) When cool, take slices out and enjoy with sada roti.
Serving size: avg. 2-3