Eating healthy made simple if you're fasting. This is a simple oat roti and pak choi recipe. It super delicious and nutritious !
Get your homemade pepper sauce to add to this dish by clicking the image below:
Click below to order garlic powder:
- Helps to control high blood pressure
- Helps to reduce bad cholesterol
- Adds to taste of meals
Click below to get your cilantro:
- High vitamin k
- Helps to control obesity
1/2 cup to 1 cup oats
1 tbsp. baking powder
4 large pak choi leaves
1-2 tbsp. pepper sauce
1 garlic clove/1 tsp. garlic powder
2 tbsp. cilantro
sprinkle salt or black pepper (optional)
1) Blend oats and add baking powder and 1/4 cup water. Mix together. If still dry, add some more water. The batter shouldn't be too sticky, but doesn't need to be kneaded like regular roti made from white flour.
2) Form little balls and flatten with your hand or using your rolling pin on the table.
3) In a non stick frying pan, add the roti without oil and cook on both sides until a little brown.
4) Slice washed pak choi and add seasonings e.g. garlic, bandania/cilantro, pepper/black pepper, optional salt (tiny sprinkle). Cook in non-stick frying pan with some water. Steam down.
5) Enjoy roti with pak choi.
Serving size: avg. 1-2